NOTE: When learning to levitate for the first time, we highly recommend using a cloth on the base to protect from scratches. Also, test your ability to levitate BEFORE planting your plant, as levitation becomes slightly more difficult with a plant.
- Ensure your LYFTED Planter is on a flat, horizontal surface.
- Plug your planter into the power socket & switch the power ON.
- IMPORTANT: Place a small cloth/towel over the levitation base. This will protect the base from scratches when learning how to levitate.
- Pickup & hold the stone pot tightly, with both hands cupping the bottom of the pot.
- Position the stone pot 20cm above the exact centre of the levitation base.
- Slowly lower the pot down towards the levitation base in a circular motion, like a draining sink, this will help you feel out the sweet spot.
- When you feel a strong force holding the pot in place, slowly remove your hands from under the pot.
How To Plant
Stop The Spin
- Depending on your preference, you can make your planter spin faster or slower.
- To spin slowly, you must balance the center of gravity of your plant.
- Ensure the plant’s weight is in the exact center of the volcanic stone pot.
- Ensure soil is evenly distributed.
- Snip any branches or leaves that hang wide, as this can cause an imbalance.
- When you plant is perfectly balanced it will spin very slowly, or not at all.
- Keep electronic devices 20 cm away from the levitation base, as this can affect the levitation of your plant.
- For use indoors only.
- Not suitable for children <12 years of age.
- Do not leave the pot stuck to the base, the magnets may affect the device inside.
- In the event of a black-out, the volcanic stone pot will slap down to the base, causing minor scratches. If you expect a power black-out, we recommend taking your plant out of levitation or placing something on the base to protect against scratches.
Before Watering: Ensure the levitation base & electrical port are covered by a towel before spraying water. Alternatively, remove your plant from the base completely to water, then place back onto the base once drained.